Monday 28 March 2011

"PUPPETRY" show...it does really like one...

*This post is the continuity of the previous post.

Thought that I was going to celebrate my birthday this year all alone and on my own since it fell on the day I went back to college, but eventually I was so damn wrong. You should know that when you received no response from any of your best friend after you sent them messages and called them, there's must be something wrong. But much to my gullibility, I didn't manage to suspect anything and it turned out to be something that I would never forget through out my college years!

Just so you know, I was a nerd type in which I would anything for the sake of my studies. And since then, my best friend, Hazwan told me that there will be a puppetry meeting for our Language Camp. I spotted nothing, and unhesitately, I just followed what he was saying. So, we moved our way to the open hall, and I failed to figure it out why the hall is in black-pitch-night, and there's no sign of human and lights at all. Hazwan told me that we were the first to arrive and it took me to relieve and I was so wrong. It was actually...THE PRANK.

*So let the pic narrates the whole story...have a fine viewing!
This me...the birthday boy!

Nana...she's just so excited!

The prankers...hahaha...they really do!

there's no birthday without cake, isn't?

Me and Jan...no scandal..I just love the picture..it looks me matured..or maybe she's the one who makes me look matured. 

the cleaners...

PRESENT! MUAH mu cha chas voila!
In short! Hazwan, Aiman(even thoug you're late), Jannah, Nash, Nana, Mun, Teha, Shakey and Mira Comey...thanks for everything that you all have done...It was so sweet and awesome! You guys are the reason why I am proud to be here and stand on my foot. You guys are the best helper ever! YOU + ME = FOREVER FRIENDS!

No comments: