Thursday 26 May 2011

Re-post : PPISMP TESL IPG

HOoorayyy!


I'm going home tomorrow! I am so euphoric that I could not stop jumping and jumping and smiling and smiling as if I am a gymnast, I would do several back flips to release this flattering feeling! Lucky, I am not a gymnast, I wonder if I am one, what kind of gymnast I would be? Okay...fine...am I to exaggerating? So not me...pfft...


Enough, as I un-mess the mess this morning, the motive is to pack things up as I am leaving tomorrow, I bump into a book entitled "KURSUS PERSEDIAAN: FOUNDATION COURSE: PROGRAM IJAZAH SARJANA MUDA PERGURUAN DENGAN KEPUJIAN (TESL) PENDIDIKAN RENDAH/ PROGRAM KEMBAR PRAPERKHIDMATAN B.Ed (TESL) PENDIDIKAN MENENGAH (CYCLE THREE)".


*drum roll*...aha..this is it..this is the book that I have been searching last week. Oh god...do you know where did I found this book? Let me just keep it as a secret. I get this booklet in the early of semester one..I repeat, semester one...can you imagine how dusty the book is? LOL...so here the main point is...It tells you everything that you want to know about PPISMP TESL course that you will be doing for three semester. Hereby I enclosed with the pictures of its content. Let the picture explains the whole information...Have a pleasant viewing! These will give clear picture..





p/s: blur? small? Click on the picture for clear view!

No comments: