Sunday 16 October 2011

Motivation

I was so demotivated to hit the books these days. Time seemed to fly away without any second being used to the fullest. I was a big procrastinator, I admit it. I should have told myself that last minute effort did not work. Bummer. So today, I regain my self-conscious to start a new dawn as I realized that exam is just around the corner or I shall say a spit away. On top of that, I want to give myself some motivations for me to move on and keep on fighting! Yeah, I'm alive! Thank god, in essence...




A room hung with pictures is a room hung with thoughts.

A fig for your bill of fare. Show me your bill of company.

Let us raise a standard to which the wise and honest can repair.

No evil can befall a good man, either in life or death.


It is well to think well; it is divine to act well.

They are never alone who are accompanied with noble, true thoughts.


We find in life exactly what we put into it.

Too much rest is rust.

Order is heaven's first law.

The difference between one boy and another is not so much in talent as in energy.


It's so true that you need someone or something to make you a wake-up call. This morning, when I woke up from my sleep, I browse through my family pics, I realized then I have a future to work for. I believe in whatever I do.

No comments: