Saturday 5 February 2011

Another holiday story

Hi there...

After such a long time...blogging has been my-to-do list though I am not writing as frequently as ever...but...as long as I keep my life stories are told...and my ideas are conyerged and ignited...it's all fine and great for me!

Fine...let's back to our main crux.

H.O.L.I.D.A.Y


I bet no one ever miss this word in their mind and so do I...I knock hard my head as ever...still...I am in subconscious...not know what will happen next...and not aware what is happening now.

I knock again...and there you go...still blurred with what have been endured...and knock again my head...and this time...I try something else...somewhat more risk-taking style in which I knock my head and look up at the sky.

Weird...this time something has pulsated through out my body...something different...like a stardust illuminating my soul...I feel heavy and in the spur of the moment...tears filled my eyes...and then...I gain my insanity.

A consciousness to help me go through the reality...the fact that I can't turn the clock...or even seize the time...things that I had aren't always remain forever...it comes and goes...but one thing for sure...memories live forever...that's what somehow I'm trying to cherish embellishly with joys.

This one week break...or in short...CNY holiday...has meant a lot and myriad to me.

I never know this is the time for me to look back and self-motivate myself while enjoying what has been given to me...Seriously...I now know...If I never ever try to speak out...take a step forward...and ask...I'll never know...I'll never buck up...and I'll never get the answer...something has triggered me to keep myself up and going with the flow...never take things for granted as it is hard to get once it lost.

Enough with that...So...what has happened through out the holiday? and somehow what am I doing through out the holiday?

In short...nothing much...and nothing interesting other than my sister's engagement! As a little brother...I somehow proud and happy for my sister and pray for Allah to give them blessings.

In fact...on that auspicious day...Never before I saw my sister jovial...and to tell you the truth...smile never cease from her lips...and that smile is so special and somewhat having divine and superpower spirit that will catch many eyes. I know she's so happy and excited and believe a love fairy has strucked her heart with love arrow...making her soul becomes big and liberate to give a space to the other half. I'm very certain she's big and adult enough to embark on a new stages of life as human...to live and to love other half is to conjure up to the other half.

MAY LOVE, LUCK AND BLESSINGS ARE ALWAYS WITH YOU!

I think that will be the end of my story...till then peeps...

HAVE A NICE DAY!     

No comments: