Sunday 20 January 2013

Sensitive Sunday

I just love reading. Not merely love, but in love with it. Turning head over heels on it, there I say it. I read books with the curiosity of a reader. I want to know what happens next. I want to explore and indulge in the character and the conflict. I love the thrill of reading and also the warm feeling I get when reading a good book. Having a book in my hands fills me with happiness and elation I cannot describe.

I, too enamor the smell of books which leaves me breathless. Don't you feel the same? My heart beams with joy when I am in a good book store like a kid in a candy store. Can't just take my eyes off everything. Enough with reading. I think I say too much about my covet towards reading. Lame. 

When you read, you gain. A simple concept, indeed. This one book that I reread over and over again opens up my mind. I stumble upon this titillating thing when reading an essay, a story to be exact about time - Things to Stay Away From Unless You Want to be Stupid and Die Early. Bam! What an eye-opener. The title itself just elucidates everything. :D 

Unless you want to be an imbecile, you may infringe the list. He-he




*savoring every second of my time in the TSL 3106 lecture: Teaching Reading and Vocabulary in the primary ESL classroom.       

No comments: