Thursday 14 November 2013

Throwback Thrusday: Zoo

It is not growing up if one is not being childish once in a while. Never in my 20 years of living had I visited a zoo or everywhere of sort. The feel of seeing wild animals in real is unmatched with seeing them on tv. On this date in the last year, finally, I set my foot in a zoo for the very first time. It was Lok Kawi Wildlife Park in Sabah that witnessed this remarkable moment of my life. 

Sabah 2012

Just felt so good to be very young again without a care in the world. We were having one of the best times of our lives though a tad bit tanned after sunbathing the whole day at Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park the day before. Kind of missing those days of pure and unadultered joy dearly. Surely we had an immense thrill of fun that we would carry around for the rest of our lives.    


No comments: