Thursday 30 June 2011

Riddles about me

Whenever you see me walk alone, be sure that I need time to churn and chew what I have had and endured at the moment.

Whenever you see me laugh at the high pitch and make stupid jokes, be sure that I was at the deepest sorrow of my heart could reach to.

Whenever you see me sleep a lot, be sure that I was alone and needed someone to talk to.

Whenever you see me eat a lot like could eat a horse, be sure that I was under pressure.

Whenever you see me sit alone at an adjacent and isolated corner, be sure that I was stressed with my study.

Whenever you see me talk to myself like a crazy people, be sure that I was trying to make myself believe of what I called my subconscious belief.

Whenever you see me jump up and down like a kangaroo, be sure that I wanted freedom and yes, I needed a freedom.

Zharif, when shall we meet again, huh? Miss you like a darn!


Whenever you hear me talk about home, be sure that I was homesick that I yearned my parents, my family and my house.

Whenever you listen to my stupid ramblings, be sure that I was trying to release my stress.

Whenever...

Wherever...

Whatever...

I am who I am... I am perfectly imperfect, I concede it...

No comments: