Tuesday 9 August 2011

SOMEone

You say that I'm happier
Stronger
Faster
When I'm with you 
By your side...


The thing is, I have scrapped my times with countless assignments these days that they never have ending. I aggrandize too much, I admit. This is a very crucial time for me as I am in the pursuit of chasing time, making sure that I finish all the works on time, though the fact that I procrastinate it too much. Oh boy...cannot believe that I have to say, but I have to...I need SOMEONE at the moment who can push me to the limit and see all the possibilities that lie ahead. Motivating words are the jargon that I am yearning to hear. Hope that it would be a great day tomorrow!

2 comments:

fatihahct said...

congratulations adik!

Arsyad Muhamad said...

Thank you so much! Love you all!