Saturday 30 March 2013

Surprising Sunday

As salam

It was almost fajr when I arrived at my room this morning. Put my things away, 7 hours journey killed my beauty sleep and I simply blamed the seat for ruining my comfort, and I was in dire need of taking one now. Tuck myself into the bed when I saw something on my study table. My roommate was in the dreamworld at the other side of the room. I slowly gathered some energy to go and check it out. And there it was...beautifully concealed. A birthday present from my loveliest roommate. Boy...my birthday had long gone, yet he never failed to produce a present then. Isn't he romantic? He is indeed...hahaha... Joy fills my heart and I'm so grateful for having a friend and a roommate like him. Very supportive and friendly since. At times, we can be serious. At the same time, we can be crazy too. That's just who we are. Thanks Alau! 

:D

It needs not to be something pricey and branded things to make my day and cheer me up for the rest of the day. Sometimes having a good book in my hands can be the glorious moment in my life unmatched with any other things on this earth including a cake. 

Jzkk

No comments: