Saturday 4 May 2013

Akhi

Courtesy of Tumblr

As Salam

There have been many people walking past in my life...and some could have easily been seen and traced...especially those who make their presence felt...those who leave their footprint all through the trail...those who break me into pieces...and those who take me out of the dark and bring me to the light. And  they are whom I called friends.

And there are these people who really make their appearance impacted my whole life the most and redefines my trueself. Alhamdulillah...I could never thank You enough for bringing those precious gift of friends into my life for that they help me awake from a long dream...help me to jerk back into reality...show me what life is all about, submitting oneself to You. When my life is nothing but an endless joke and narcissism, they rescue when I am downward the spiral of shame where nothing there makes me feel any better...witness and scaffold me recollecting scattered pieces of faith to rebuild a solid foundation upon the one and only religion I believe in, Islam.

Ya Allah...shower upon them (all of my friends, wherever you are) your grace, blessing and all the happiness in this world and hereafter. May you grant them Jannah for their good deeds and kindness. Aminn. Ukhwah Fillah Abadan Abada

Jzkk


No comments: